We serve a wide array of businesses from small sole proprietorships to large corporations with locations throughout North America. We offer our clients expertise in the incorporation of their businesses, advice on shareholders and partnership agreements, and assist many of them with respect to the day to day challenges that surface in the life of a busy and successful business.
We also have focused expertise in succession planning for family businesses. This may involve the gradual transfer of ownership and/or control to the next generation or the restructuring of the business for eventual sale. We work with the particular client and their other advisors to develop a succession plan that achieves their goals.
- Commercial transactions, including share and asset purchases
- Corporate governance
- Amalgamations and Corporate reorganization
- Shareholder relations
- Franchise agreements
- Commercial agreement drafting
- Partnership advice and agreement drafting
- Commercial lease agreements
- Registered trademark agent
- Incorporation services, including professional incorporation